Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I drop into a fitness or dance class without registering/ reserving on line? Yes, the drop-in rate for dancers will be $18 per 1.25 hour class or $16 for 1 hour class. Fitness: You can still come in and sign up prior to class, but unfortunately we will not be able to alert you to any changes or if the class fills.
- What if I can't sign up on-line and want to come in to register/ reserve? We have a tablet available for you to sign up at the desk!
- What to wear?
- ALL classes other than Lyrical: Please wear clean street sneakers and comfortable, loose fitting, clothing.
- Lyrical: Please wear no shoes and comfortable, form fitting, clothing.
- Ballet: Please wear pink tights and a black leotard.
- Are cancelled classes rescheduled? At UDC we are committed to staying on schedule. However, sometimes weather, illness, and prior commitments come up. If you have a student in a Junior or Kids class who missed a class because UDC cancelled a class, those classes will be made up by UDC. Please check back here for those dates and times. Thanks!